Balthazaar_118

Registered
Minecraft username: Balthazaar_118
Discord username & # (if applicable): Hobbit#6016
Twitch Channel Name: balthazaar_118
Twitch Channel Link:
Amount of Followers (Must have 1K+)?: 1343
Average Viewer Count (Must have 15+ concurrent viewers)?: 14

I am aware that I am 1 short of the concurrent viewers that you require but, as we all know socials are fickle and twitch recently changed their algorithms for counting viewers. I stream every day and an average of 12 hours a day, I've played on your servers before under the account name Icebrakerman, since streaming I got a fresh account to keep it simple for the viewers. I am a 28 year old Canadian Male who has played and enjoyed minecraft since its initial release, i recently been playing alot more of it on my stream and was looking to settle into a server as a main place to play it again! I remembered how much i enjoyed the atmosphere of your servers from my past experiences. I have grown my channel rapidly thru my dedication, and connection with my viewership, I started in January of this year and well we are over 1300 strong and maintain 14-15 ish viewers for 12 hours a day which is incredible when you consider that its definatly not the same 15 the whole stream as people tend to have lives unlike myself! i will post a link to a twitch metrics site so you can see some more of my numbers and I looks forward to hearing back from you!

Screenshot_274.pngScreenshot_275.png

Balthazaar_118

Registered
Yes I am, been on a Sea of Thieves Kick to grind out limited time event skins but I'll be done with that Tonight and be back to playing a variety including more Augmented Tryad XD!