AT (Augmented Triad Server)

In-Game Name -AND/OR- Discord Username:

James_Firefox, Jamsy #2341

Date & Time Of The Ban:

June 16, 2019, 23:06

Why Were You Banned?:

Dupe & Distribute

Why Do You Think You Should Be Unbanned?:

There is no turning back from what I have done, that's clear to me. These are the consequences of my dismal actions. Over this period of time I have, I have realized the mistake that I made. The sin that I committed. The sin of lying to the people around me. This something that I cannot change anymore. This is a mistake that will forever be tied with the other sinful mistakes that I’ve made in the past. Should I be unbanned? That's a good question, but I don't think it's that simple. To me, a person does not know the real reason why they should be unbanned. Most people do not reflect on their actions, so how would they know a good reason to be unbanned. People sometimes decide to stay with simple reasoning. I personally don’t believe that it's as simple as saying “It’s my first bannable action. I won't do it again and I am sorry for what I did.” To me, that’s a person who sees the consequences of their actions through a small window and will never understand or appreciate the severity of their conduct. That being said, Should I be unbanned? I honestly don’t know how to answer that. What I did was a childish-selfish act that clearly broke the rules placed by someone that made a place where people can take their mind of life and relax. I don't believe I should be the one to answer the question. Do I want an opportunity to join back? Yes, most definitely, but I'm not sure if I deserve it. If I could, let me tell you the reasons why I joined the server in the first place. I joined the server because I wanted to play in a world full of people that could get me to feel like I was a part of something a bit bigger than myself. I joined to find a reason why I should begin to help those around me instead of sitting around pretending that I am able to do anything and everything whenever I want. When I first started playing all I could think is how can I help people around me. I believe, if I help people in this server, I could somehow transfer that into the real world. I started playing like any other player, I gather resources and got basic starter gear. I made some new friends and continued playing with them. Over time, I managed to gather enough resources to maintain myself. Eventually, my friends and I made some items that we could sell for profit and finally get a shop going. I gathered all the money I made and bought a shop. My original goal for this shop was to sell resources because they had EMC and could get them easy (I did eventually). Instead, I sold items that were rarer. Although I did manage to get some stock of these items, it wasn't enough for me. This is where I found myself on the wrong side of the road. After realizing that I couldn't supply my shop efficiently, I spent hours in single-player mode investigating how I could gather more resources faster and more efficiently. It was there that I became aware of a duplication glitch. I did not report it, that was my mistake. I went back into the server and I finally got what I wanted, I could finally start giving people what they wanted. Now that I reflect upon that, I am very disappointed at myself. In what world did I think it was alright to break the rules to help myself and the people around me? Why did I believe that doing something wrong was actually ok? I don't know what to say about those actions. All I can say is that deserve this punishment. I do want an opportunity to come back someday and atone for everything I did, but I will leave that decision up to you. I also would like to report every bug/glitch that I found so people cant makes the same mistakes that I made. I would like to dedicate some time to find these bugs that way they can no longer be used. I would tell you how my duplication glitch works in this, but I don't know if this can be read by the public. So feel free to contact me to have a direct conversation on the topic. I will like to finally thank you Ruptic for the experience that you brought me and the people who play in your server. It has helped me to see the mistakes I have made and find people that I can call my new friends. I would like to formally apologize to you and the people that I lied to. It was wrong of me and deserve stained imaged that I made for myself.

Thank you reader for reading this long letter, I appreciate it.

Sincerely,

James_Firefox

James_Firefox

Alright, I understand. Thank you for your time. If you still want the information I said I would provide please contact me. You have my Discord information. I again thank you for providing this wonderful server to people, it was fun.

Sincerely,

James_Firefox